Monday, September 17, 2007

Kailana's List

These are the books that I OWN that are recommended by Orson Scott Card or written by him. It will likely change a few times and I will likely buy books, but these are the books on my TBR pile.

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card (Review forth-coming)
Enchantment by Orson Scott Card

Obviously, I am going to have to buy some more books by him, but I will! I just had to read him first.

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
All of Jane Austen's Books
Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Various Books by the Bronte Sisters
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
Various Books by Charles de Lint
Various Books by Charles Dickens
The Bone Doll's Twin and its sequels by Lynn Flewelling
A couple books I still have not read by Neil Gaiman
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
The Tawny Man Trilogy by Robin Hobb (The Golden Fool review forth-coming)
Various Books by Anne McCaffrey
Mary Stewart's Quartet
Jack Whye's Camuloud Series (I am up to book 4)
Sword of the Rightful King by Jane Yolen

Probably have others, those are just the ones I see right now.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Great books, Kailana! Looks like we'll be reading a few of the same ones!

Becky said...

Your list looks great, Kailana.

Kailana said...

It's sad that it is cleaning off the TBR pile...

What Card book should I get after I read Enchantment? Speaker of the Dead?

Becky said...

I love Speaker for the Dead. That would be my recommendation.

Chris said...

Ditto for Speaker for the Dead! It's my favorite ;)