Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Booklogged's List

So, what will I be reading for this challenge? I haven't whittled my choices down to the final selections, but this is the 'long list'.

Books by Card
An Open Book
Hart's Hope
Pastwatch: The Redemption of Christopher Columbus
Invasive Procedures
Treasure Box
Cruel Miracles

Books Reviewed by Card on his Website
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Foundation by Isaac Asimov
Goodnight, Irene by Jan Burke (an Irene Kelly mystery)
Memory and Dream by Charles de Lint
The Bone Doll's Twin by Lynn Flewelling
The Darkest Evening of the Year by Dean Koontz
TheMessenger of Truth by Jacqueline Winspear


I can highly recommend Enchantment and Ender's Game, both by Card.

1 comment:

Chris said...

What a great list, Booklogged!! I still haven't read An Open Book, but what little of his poetry I have read, I've enjoyed. I've read Hart's Hope, Invasive Procedures, and Treasure Box all in this past year and of course, I loved them all :) I hope you do as well! And Pastwatch is just awesome!

I'm looking forward to The Bone Doll's Twin as well. Card's review convinced me to read that one awhile back and it's been sitting patiently on my TBR list ever since.